DATES & PLACES
There are no upcoming Modern Embroidery events.
Sign up to Host one HERE!
WHAT & WHY
Catered to the beginning embroidery artist, you can expect to learn to basics of embroidery design. Learn how to create a modern embroidery wall hanging. Natalie will walk you through an easy tutorial, sharing stitch technique, how to finish off, and design ideas. Once the essentials are learned, she shows how to customize any design piece.
Check in, mingle with light Mexican infused appetizers, sweets and beverages. Enjoy 15 minutes of storytelling from the Founder before kicking off the art session. The teaching portion will be 75 minutes, with the option to stay an additional 15 minutes for final touches and fun photography.
Note: Guests can expect to leave with take home work.
PRICE & PROMOTION
$42 per person
- All materials needed for workshop -
- Take home instructional packet & pattern -
- 75 minute class session taught by our Founder, Natalie Nicholson -
- Time for social interaction -
- Fabric -
- Light appetizers and sweet treats -
- Access to class photos captured by Sarah Matson -
Take home materials:
- 7" Embroidery Hoop & Tulle -
- Needle & Embroidery Thread (3 colors) -
**There will be opportunity to shop at the event and purchase items made by local craftsmen from our Studio in Mexico. Your purchase goes directly towards both the individual artist and the Studio as a whole.**